Bend the cost curve with Specialty Advancement NetworkSM
Specialty Advancement Network (SAN) helps health systems realize new value
Our innovative model builds on services from the nation’s largest community provider GPO and helps health systems leverage innovative channel strategies for the specialty market. Our network:
- Gives specialty providers access to leading solutions, regardless of channel
- Helps members realize new savings through strong contract value and tools
- Builds on proven solutions leveraged by over 5,000 community-based physicians
Who should join SAN?
If you are an AmerisourceBergen customer who is an IDN or high-volume health system that purchases and bills for specialty products, we’re ready to help. We can assess if your non-340B facilities are eligible to realize savings through SAN’s strong contract value and tools for managing costs and utilization. Our network serves a niche market that includes:
• Outpatient infusion clinics
• Outpatient pharmacies and specialty pharmacies
SAN is GPO-agnostic
SAN members can continue their membership in other AmerisourceBergen GPOs, such as ION or IPN.
SAN members include health systems who continue to participate in their primary GPO partnerships.
SAN is a trade-specific purchasing network for specialty products that supplements other GPO partnerships.